Friday, May 19, 2006

I like it, I like it, I like it..

I saw Status Quo in concert a couple of days back. Now I must come clean about this - I have never been a Status Quo fan. And that is not because I did not like their music, but because I had never really listened to too much of their stuff. In fact, Rockin' All Over The World is the only song I remember having heard. And at the concert, it happened to be the only song, the chorus to which I could sing along to. Only the chorus which goes something like - I like it, I like it, I like it. And oh yes, the last Rock 'N' Roll Music / Johnny B Goode medley too :D But then those are not Status Quo songs.

Anyway, after having heard them, I officially declare that I am in love with their music. I didn't realise I had been missing sooo much in life.

Rick Parfitt (guitars, vocals)

Francis Rossi (guitars, vocals)

Andrew Bown (keyboards, vocals, guitar, harmonica)

John 'Rhino' Edwards (bass, vocals, guitar)

Matt Letley (drums)

3 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

Energy, raw and fluid. 1, 2, 4, 5, and 9 - good. Seeya soon BJ Cheers :-)

12:43 PM  
Blogger Bobin said...

Thanks Josh!! Both for dropping by and for the comment! :) 1 happens to be my favourite too :) Cheers!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Shilpa Bhatnagar said...

I like it i like it too:D long time, lots of concerts attended but no new post?:)

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home