Thursday, November 30, 2006

More Indian Ocean


Yes, I know I promised, well kinda promised, that I would be putting up pictures from the Indian Ocean concert up here sooner. But thanks to circumstances beyond my control (read: laziness), it didn't happen. Well, as they say, better late than never. And if it's any consolation, I did upload it on my Flickr page. (Ah, a neat way of plugging my Flickr page, don't you think? Though what purpose it will serve, I do not know.)

So anyway, without any further ado, may I present Indian Oceannnnnnnnn!!












6 Comments:

Blogger Shilpa Bhatnagar said...

And peepulls! His pictures are getting a LOT of good attention from the band themselves these days! And this is something he won't tell you himself, but I will:D Congratulations time! Partee time!:D

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pictures bobin! next indian ocean performance, and i want to come. alright?

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too, me too. oh please sir, am asking really nicely...

cheers~
toinks

11:32 AM  
Blogger Bobin said...

Shilpa! Thankee thankee :)

And thanks to you too, Shradha! And yup, definitely, we are on! :)

Toinks! :) Good to see you here again. And yes, you are on too!

Dang, I never knew there were soooo many Indian Ocean fans around :)

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see some very nice images of the concerts. The guitarist with red smoke background is my fav:-)
Nice blog here...I bookmarked on stumble:-)

2:17 PM  
Blogger Bobin said...

Thanks so much, Abhijit! :)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home