Sunday, March 12, 2006

Jean-Luc Ponty


Over the weekend (well, Friday IS the weekend where I am), I had the opportunity to see two greats at the Dubai International Jazz Festival. The first was Jean-Luc Ponty, one of the best jazz musicians to ever prop a violin underneath his chin. His biography informs me that he is about 64 years old, but believe you me, he certainly doesn't look anything close to that. Ponty's got to be proof of what they say about music being good for you :)

I went trigger-crazy that evening and as I discovered the next day while transferring the pictures to my computer, I had managed to click close to 640, give or take 5.

And right now I am having trouble choosing from all those :( So please excuse me while I spam my own blog with a whole lotta pictures (if there is anything like spamming your own blog).


































2 Comments:

Blogger Shilpa Bhatnagar said...

Oh spam away. We definitely aren't complaining:D

(I wish i was there, i wish i was there, i wish i was there...)

10:04 PM  
Blogger Shilpa Bhatnagar said...

Btw, did i tell you that you are a Superstar Photographer?? :)

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home